Which part is the most important for the electric cargo bike with higher and higher utilization rate
As a time-saving, labor-saving, low-carbon and environmental friendly electric cargo bike, it can be said that it has become a necessary means of transportation for people to travel. So, which is the most important part of the increasingly used electric cargo bike? I replied: it must be a battery!
The battery is the “heart” of electric cargo bike. Only with it can there be kinetic energy. Such an important battery, like a woman’s face, can be maintained and repaired in time to prolong its life!
1. How to treat the battery when the electric cargo bike is parked for a long time?
It’s very simple. To protect the battery, we can store it after being fully charged and charge it at least once every other month. This can effectively solve the irreversible salting short circuit in the battery.
2. Is it necessary to empty the battery before charging?
Just like the current mobile phones, it is not necessary to completely empty the battery of electric cargo bikes and then charge it. You can charge it at any time.
3. Does the battery need to be recharged for the first time?
This is necessary. Generally, the battery will take about 2 months, or even longer, from delivery to use. It will naturally consume part of the power during storage. Therefore, it is necessary to recharge the battery to avoid people mistakenly thinking that the battery capacity does not meet the power indicated in the manual.
4. Is overcharge or insufficient charge harmful to the battery?
Yes, Overcharge exceeds the rated current of the battery. The most direct impact is the temperature rise of the battery, which will cause a large amount of water loss for a long time and even cause deformation. If the charge is insufficient, the harm will be long-term. The capacity will be reduced again and again, giving us the feeling that the battery is not disabled.
5. The battery is often charged and discharged. Which is better for the battery?
Neither of them is good for the battery. The battery is often charged. If it is a good battery with high quality, it is good. Frequent charging helps to protect the battery life. However, for the batteries circulating in the market, except for the super Wei battery and other brands, which have low failure rate and stable quality, most of them have various faults. Overcharging will damage the foundation and affect the battery life; It is not good to empty and recharge the battery, because the battery load time is long and it is easy to damage the battery.
6. Is there a direct relationship between voltage and capacity?
Did not! It can not be said that high voltage means high capacity and low voltage means low capacity. However, under load, the battery voltage is related to the electric quantity of the battery, or even proportional to it.
7. What are the hazards of excessive battery use?
If the electric cargo bike battery is overused, it will cause excessive heating of the battery, and then reduce the concentration of sulfuric acid in the battery, and cause the generation of a special substance. It is easy to form a thick and hard crystal on the electrode plate, which will cause the battery’s ability to accept electricity and reduce the battery’s use capacity.
8. Is the rated capacity of the battery related to the service life?
The battery capacity is affected by the active material and the utilization rate. The external dimension of the battery of electric power assisted vehicle is certain, and the quality of the electrode plate has been limited to a certain extent. Only by improving the utilization rate of the active material can the capacity be increased. To improve the battery capacity, it is necessary to increase the porosity, increase the PbO2 content and the specific gravity of sulfuric acid. However, these measures will accelerate the softening of the positive electrode plate, resulting in the accelerated decay of the battery life. During the charging and discharging process, the active material will expand and contract (especially the positive electrode plate). The deeper the discharge depth, the greater the expansion and contraction of the active material, which will accelerate the softening of the active material. Therefore, when the initial capacity is too large, the charge and discharge times of the battery will be directly affected.
9. When do we need to maintain and charge the battery? What else should I pay attention to?
When these conditions occur:
- the battery capacity decreases too fast;
- some batteries are deteriorated and damaged;
- after the battery loses liquid, after the liquid is replenished;
- the battery is not used for a long time;
- excessive use of batteries;
- after the battery is in bad environment for a long time;
- it is necessary to maintain and charge the battery if the charge is insufficient for a long time. The precautions are to charge under the original charger voltage and multi-stage constant current charging.
10. Is the battery performance related to the temperature?
High temperature, good charging acceptance, easy to charge; When the temperature is low, it is difficult to charge. Therefore, in our daily use, we must pay attention not to cause the charger and battery temperature to change too quickly, which will directly cause the charging performance of the battery and sometimes cause damage to the battery.