Electric cargo bike is widely loved by people because of its strong applicability, flexibility, simple maintenance, convenient maintenance, low price and other advantages, which can flexibly cross the narrow roads. Next, this article will briefly introduce the use methods and precautions of electric cargo bike charger. Let’s have a look!
Application method of electric tricycle appliances
- 1. When charging, first insert the charging plug of the charger into the charging socket of the battery, at this time, the battery indicator light is on, then connect the power plug to the ~ 220V mains power, and then turn on the current switch, the power indicator light is on, and the ammeter has an indication.
- 2. Method of adjusting the charging current: when the mains power is stable at about 220V, charge with a small current for 1-2 hours (select gear 1-2), and then adjust the current to the normal value until it is full (the normal value, such as 120ah battery, the charging current should be about 12a). When adjusting the current, observe the indicated value of the ammeter to avoid excessive or too small charging current.
- 3. During charging, when the charging indicator light is on, (the full indicator light is only for reference). This is the battery capacity has reached about 80%. The indicated value of ammeter decreases or approaches zero. At this time, please keep charging with low current for 2-3 hours, and it can be fully charged.
- 4. Fast charging. When it is urgent to charge in a short time, the charging current should not exceed 18a (it is recommended not to use high current charging for a long time, otherwise the service life of the charger and battery will be shortened).
What should we pay attention to when using electric tricycles
- 1. Carefully read the instructions before use and connect the ground wire.
- 2. In high temperature season in summer, the charger works for a long time with high temperature rise. After charging for two hours, unplug the battery and let the fan idle for about 30 minutes. Continue charging after the charger cools down. This is beneficial and can prolong the service life of the charger and battery.
- 3. When the charger cannot work normally, first check whether the plug is connected firmly and whether the fuse is burnt out. For long-term use, check and clean the charging plug and socket to ensure good contact.