Electric tricycles can not only carry people, but also carry cargo, which has an indelible contribution. Add luster to our life! However, for the electric tricycle, the battery is very easy to be damaged, so sometimes the battery needs to be replaced to make the electric vehicle reborn. Although it seems simple to disassemble and assemble the battery, there are also many noteworthy points, such as whether the wire connection is correct and whether the power is appropriate.
Precautions for battery installation of electric tricycle
1. Due to the large volume and weight of the electric tricycle, the battery matching the power of the electric vehicle shall be selected.
2. Before installation of lead-acid battery, visual inspection shall be conducted according to the following requirements.
- the battery pack shall be free of crack and damage, and the tank cover shall be well sealed.
- the positive and negative end columns of the battery must be of correct polarity and free from deformation, liquid leakage and other defects.
- the battery pack shall have obvious grouping identification, which shall be recorded on the warranty card during loading.
- measure the open circuit voltage of the battery, which shall meet the installation requirements.
- the connection accessories shall be complete.
3. When removing the dirt on the surface of the battery tank, the tank made of synthetic resin shall be wiped with aliphatic hydrocarbon and alcohol, and organic solvents such as aromatic hydrocarbon, kerosene and gasoline shall not be used scrub.
4. Battery installation requirements
- the battery shall be installed in a place with good ventilation, good heat dissipation and stable heart.
- due to the large weight of the battery, the quality of the battery box shall meet the requirements of the battery weight.
- the size of the battery box shall meet the requirements of battery installation and operation, and ensure that the distance between any two batteries is greater than 2mm; For the vertically arranged battery pack, the battery and the battery must be fixed in the vertical direction, and the battery overlap and compression are not allowed.
- the interior of the battery box shall be flat and smooth, and the upper part shall be provided with a through hole to ensure that the combustible gas generated during the charging and discharging process of the battery can escape smoothly. The electric door lock, safety seat and other devices that are easy to generate electric sparks shall be isolated from the battery to avoid explosion accidents;
- the battery shall be installed upright and shall not be inverted (special instructions shall be given to the battery manufacturer for the inversion of the battery, and the inverted installation can only be carried out with the approval of the manufacturer). There shall be no water accumulation. The battery shall be installed firmly to ensure that the battery will not move and rub against each other during use, and at the same time, vibration and pressure shall be prevented.
- batteries shall be used in groups, and shall not be confused;
- the battery is used in series, that is, the positive electrode of one battery is connected with the negative electrode of the other battery, and all batteries are connected together. Finally, the remaining positive and negative terminals are connected with the corresponding wiring wires of the electric vehicle (the specially connected battery needs to be specially explained to the battery manufacturer and can be approved by the manufacturer). The battery pack is used for connecting the positive and negative lead wires of the whole battery, and it is not allowed to use tap.
- the connecting wire diameter of the storage battery must comply with the relevant electrical installation regulations. The connection between the storage battery and the conductor shall be welded or bolted. The connection must be firm. The connection terminals and sealing parts shall not be damaged during the welding operation. The connecting wires shall not be crossed, overlapped or squeezed.
- when installing the battery, disconnect the switch lock of the electric vehicle to prevent the explosion caused by ignition during wiring.
- insulation measures shall be taken for the tools used for installation, and short circuit shall be avoided when connecting wires.
5. After the battery is installed, the electric tricycle shall be tested and the abnormal problems during the test run shall be solved in time.